SIGN UP FOR LESSON PACKAGES AND RECEIVE FREE LESSONS
Receive free lessons when you sign 2 or more lesson packages this month!
Sign 2 packages, get 1 free lesson | Sign 3 packages, get 2 free lessons.
Promotion Period: 1 to 31 October 20
Terms and conditions
- Applicable for new sign-ups and renewals
- Only valid for purchases made during the promotional period
- Not to be used in conjunction with other offers
- Applicable for Small Group and Open Group Classes
WeSkate, Let’s Skate Together!
Jon Wong, founder of WeSkate, is an internationally certified inline skating instructor with more than 10 years of teaching experience. An examiner for Inline Certification Program (ICP) International, he conducted various certification programs to certify skaters to become professional instructors with the correct teaching methodologies.
His vast experience includes teaching young children, teaching in schools/educational institutes, corporate companies, and also specializes in teaching children with special needs. He also conducts regular urban skating activities and events for the skating community.
He possesses creditable certifications in the following:
- National Coaching Accreditation Program Level 2 (NCAP)
- National Registry of Coaches (NROC)
- National Standard in Youth Sports (NSYS)
- Inline Certification Program International Level 3 & Examiner (ICPI)
- Standard First Aid (AED trained).
He is also an approved coach with Sports Singapore and the Ministry of Education.