Sentosa turns 47 this September, and we’re throwing a big birthday bash!
From 1 September - 20 October, Merlion Plaza and Merlion Walk are transforming into a mini carnival complete with arcade game booths where you can win limited edition Sentosa merchandise, interactive photo points and roving musicians.
Also, don’t forget to catch a very special edition of Merlion Magic Lights!
01 September - 20 October from 10 am - 10 pm daily @Merlion Plaza
Collect all game stamps to redeem a limited edition enamel pin!
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Bishi Bashi
3. High Striker
4. Arcade Basketball
5. Whack a Frog
Daily: 10 am - 10 pm
Ireson Latin Band
3 sets of 30mins every weekend (4.30 pm, 5.45 pm, 7 pm)
Mexican pianist and composer Alina Ramirez and bassist, guitarist, composer and arranger Mario Lopez founded Ireson in 1991. Incorporating their formal classical training and knowledge of modern harmony, Ireson explores afro-latin rhythms and brings a new unique sound by blending tradition with contemporary styles. Currently the band’s line-up includes Moises Olivera on drums, Timbal on percussion and Josse Manuel Chemaney on vocals.
Circus in Motion
2 - 6 September | 3 sets of 30mins (5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm)
Multi-talented busker Jay Che will leave your jaw hanging with his extensive library of tricks up his sleeve! Jay's line-up promises his fast-paced devil-stick theatrics, signature crystal ball act, and mind-boggling handcuff escape act. If that isn't enough, Jay's grand finale where he defies gravity by juggling three razor-sharp knives perched on top of his Rolla Bola tower will end things off with a bang! So fasten your seat belts and get ready to be taken for a ride!
9 - 13 September | 3 sets of 30mins (5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm)
Streets of Singapore! Is an out-of-the-box marionette puppetry performance with a unique local flavour. It showcases an impressive cast of unique characters from four main ethnic groups, including Chinese singers, Peranakan dancers, and even Bollywood dancers to cheer and entertain their way into your hearts.
Merlion Magic Lights
A compilation show of Sentosa's Merlion Magic Lights will be up and running during the National Day festive period to entertain our guests on the island.
Magic Lights Timing:
7:45 pm-8:05 pm
8:20 pm-8:40 pm
8:55 pm-9:15 pm
9:30 pm-9:45 pm
Don't miss this special deal on the Sentosa Fun Pass in celebration of our 47th birthday!
Promotion: 47% off the Sentosa Fun Pass: 55 Tokens (only 500 tickets available)
Usual Price: $51 | Selling Price: $27 | Start: 1st Sep 2019 | End: 30th Sep 2019 (while stocks last)
Terms & Conditions:
• Limited to first 500 redemptions
• For Singaporeans and PR only
• Limited to 1 Fun Pass offer ticket redemption per IC/Fin card.
• On a first-come-first-served basis
• Redemption must be made in person only
• Guest to present IC/Fin Card for sighting to enjoy the entitlement
• Whilst stocks last
• Only available for purchase at Sentosa Ticketing Counters
- VivoCity Station, VivoCity, Lobby L, Level 3
- Resorts World Station/ Beach Station / Imbiah Forecourt / Imbiah Lookout / Merlion Plaza / Sentosa Boardwalk
• Promotion is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or offers.
• Fun Pass is not exchangeable for cash; any unused balance will not be refunded and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired
• Sentosa Fun Pass terms and conditions apply.