ABOUT INCOME ECO RUN
Income Eco Run is Southeast Asia’s premier eco-run which champions environmental conservation and aims to encourage everyone to play their part in supporting the cause for zero waste.
The 2019 edition will take place on Sunday, 28 April 2019, at the F1 Pit Building, and includes the following categories:
• 21.1km Half Marathon
• 10km / 10km Mixed Team
• Zero Waste 5km Run
• 1.2km Kids Dash
• 800m Kids Dash
Regardless of the distance you wish to run, we would like to encourage you to be a ‘Zero Waste Runner’, and pledge to be eco-friendly! Your race entitlements as a ‘Zero Waste Runner’ will differ from other participants. For example, if you are competing in the 21.1km half marathon, you will not receive a finisher tee or medal, to champion the cause for zero waste.
For Income Eco Run 2019, we will be introducing our first Zero Waste 5km run. All runners in this category will be ‘Zero Waste Runners’ and will receive a light and handy reusable cup in our bid to make hydration stations at this category 100% paper cup-free. ‘Zero Waste Runners’ for other categories - 10km and 21.1km Half Marathon - are also encouraged to use the reusable cup during the race to make a difference to the cause.
Income was established in 1970 to provide affordable insurance for workers in Singapore. Today, two million people in Singapore look to Income for trusted advice and solutions when making their most important financial decisions. Our wide network of advisers and partners provide life, health and general insurance products and services to serve the protection, savings and investment needs of customers across all segments of society.
Right from the start, Income was made different. Our social purpose of maximising value for our policyholders defines us as a social enterprise as we continue to make insurance accessible, affordable and sustainable for all.
In 2017, Income had over $36.3 billion in assets under management. Our financial strength and diversified investment portfolio is reflected by our strong credit ratings which underpin the delivery of our commitment to customers.
Income's corporate social responsibility initiative, OrangeAid, is committed to empower a better future for children and youths from disadvantaged backgrounds.
28 APRIL 2019 - F1 PIT BUILDING - 5AM - 11AM
1) NTUC Income Policyholder discount is only applicable to policyholders with in force policies as of date of registration and is non-transferable.
2) ActiveSG membership is non-transferable. To enjoy ActiveSG member rates, enter your promo code (found in the ActiveSG eDM) in the Promo Code field upon registration.
3) NTUC Membership is non-transferable. NTUC Membership cards cannot be used to register for non-members.
4) PAssion card membership is non-transferable. To enjoy PAssion Cardholder rates, enter your 16-digit PAssion Card number (located at the back of the card) or PAssion POSB debit card number (located at the front of the card) in the Promo Code field upon registration.
5) Loyal Runners refers to participants of the NTUC Income RUN 350 - 2016 & Income Eco Run 2017 & 2018.
6) Team Category
- Minimum 1 female per team is required
- All team members are to complete the 10km race route
- Team category participants are only eligible for the team prizes and will not qualify for Individuals Categories
- Team category timing are based on the average total "Gun time" of all 4 participants
- To enjoy preferential rates, either the child or his / her parent / guardian must be a NTUC Income policyholder / PAssion Cardholder / NTUC member
7) Zero Waste Runner discount does not apply to Zero Waste 5km Run.
8) To enjoy preferential rates, either the child or his / her parent / guardian must be a NTUC Income policyholder / PAssion Cardholder / NTUC member
For the purpose of age verification, the age of participant shall be taken as of 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 21.1km Half Marathon must be at least 18 years old and above as of 31 December 2019
- Participants for the 10km Run / Mixed Team must be 16 years old and above as of 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the Zero Waste 5km Run must be 13 years old and above as of 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 1.2km Kids Dash must be between 9 to 12 years old as of 31 December 2019.
- Participants for the 800m Kids Dash must be between 4 to 8 years old as of 31 December 2019.
For group or corporate registration, please contact [email protected] for more information.
UGames – Union Categories
For UGames, Union categories, Please contact Xiao Yuen at [email protected] for more information.