Every Saturday first-timers as well as people who paddled before have an opportunity to paddle with the German Dragons!
Water training includes a warm-up session, two hours of paddling and socializing over a refreshing Paulaner beer. All you need to bring is sportswear (will get wet), slippers, sunscreen and enough water!
We usually offer a newbie training session every Saturday.
During this session, our dedicated newcomer coach will teach you the basic paddling commands and technique. Subsequently, you are welcome to join the rest of the team for beers.
Every Saturday from 2:30pm to 5:00pm | The meeting point is our cage at
5 Stadium Rd , Singapore 397732 | We are charging a fee of SGD 20 for this session (including beers).
All paddling equipment is provided!
So come down to 5 Stadium Road and join us on the water!
WHAT to bring:
- comfortable sports attire, flip-flops, hat, sunglasses
- water bottle with water, min 1.5L
- sun lotion
- S$20 for coaching, equipment & drinks
- good mood and positive energy =)
WHERE and WHEN:
- 2:30 pm meet at the boat nursery, 5 Stadium Rd
(be on time at our cage as we won't wait for latecomers)
- grab your paddle, life vest, lock your belongings, then warm-up
- water training till 5 pm
- after 5 pm cool-down, chilled drinks, freshly brewed Paulaner beer
Since the space on the boat is limited, please click on [GOING] at the Facebook event page if you want to attend. Additionally, leave a *COMMENT* if you are a pure beginner.