Discover the journey of our Sentosa turtles through interactive sharing.
What are the potential dangers that lie in their way, and what can we do to help the little hatchlings get back to sea safely to join their marine friends?
Every Thursday until 27 May 2021 | Duration: 1 hour | 11 am – 12 pm | 4 pm – 5 pm | Along Sentosa Beaches (Palawan Beach, Siloso Beach) | $25
Excluding public holidays and eve of public holidays
Take a chance to learn how you and your loved ones can contribute to marine conservation, and take action through the hands-on experience of litter picking along the beaches and determine some of the common types of the litter with a quick analysis of the rubbish collected. This tour is recommended for families with young children, to understand marine conservation better and help our children be future eco-warriors!
Introduction to the importance of keeping our beaches clean for marine life
Distribution of tools and briefing on Dos and Don’ts
Hands-on experience of litter-picking
Summary of activity
Terms & Conditions:
- Sold at $25 for up to 5pax.
- Your purchase from Sentosa Online Store is valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Upon successful purchase, you must book your preferred date and time through Chope here.
- A reminder email will be sent to you closer to your date of visit.
- On the day of your tour:
- bring your Sentosa Online Store confirmation to a Sentosa Ticketing Counter to redeem the physical tickets.
- present both Sentosa Online Store confirmation and physical tickets to the guide.
- guide will collect the physical tickets.
- Programme is available every Thursday from 11 am – 12noon and 4 pm – 5 pm.
- Program schedules and itinerary subject to changes without prior notice.
- During wet weather/lighting warning – guests can choose to reschedule to the next available date/time slot. Please write into [email protected].
- Age requirements – none. Children (12 years old and below) are to be accompanied by an adult and seniors are to be physically fit to participate in the litter-picking activity.
- Participants with wheelchair or stroller – no restrictions, but guests will need to indicate in advance so that additional manpower can be deployed.