Calling all parents who would like to support their child's learning of Letterland Phonics at home!
We have heard your requests, and we will be holding two sessions for all interested participants on:
Friday, 26 July 2019
Saturday, 27 July 2019
You may choose to attend either session as the same content will be taught.
The workshop will be divided into 2 sessions within the day: A & B.
Participants will have to either:
Only attend Session A first, and join in Session B during the next workshop period
Attend both Sessions A & B within the same day*
*$10 discount for participants joining both sessions on the same day (U.P. $160)
Session A: $90/pax
For parents with children 2 to 4 years.
FREE Letterland Parent's Guide - Learn to Read and Write worth $12!
Time: 9.30AM – 1.30PM (Registration begins at 9.00AM)
Introduction to Letterland Phonics
Meet the Letterlanders
Letter Shapes & Sounds
Reading & Spelling
Strategies for Parents
Session B: $70/pax (prerequisite to have attended Session A first)
For parents with children aged 5 to 6 years.
FREE Letterland book worth $20! (selected titles only)
Time: 2.45PM - 5PM (Registration begins at 2.30PM)
Further Spelling Patterns
Additional Strategies & Support
This registration page is for Session A & B. If you would like to attend Session A only, please register here.
Letterland was created to teach phonics using a story-based approach. The story logic engages students leading to long term retention of concepts. What's more, Letterland is wonderfully multi-sensory. It activates every learning channel through music, actions, alliteration, movement, song, art, games and role-play.
Please take note:
1. The Letterland Parent's Workshop is only for adult participants. Children will not be admitted into the workshop venue.
2. Registration is confirmed upon successful payment of workshop fees. No refunds will be given for cancellation or no-show.
3. Certificates will be issued upon completion of the sessions. Please ensure that you provide the correct name to be printed on your certificate. No replacements will be given for misspellings.
4. This workshop is not eligible for SkillFuture credits.
5. Lunch is not provided. Light refreshments will be provided during the break, and you may bring some snacks to be consumed in the training room.