How would you like to explore the world of water on a kayak?
Imagine the possibility of you having a whale or dolphins swimming by your side while you kayak in the open sea!
Learn to kayak in a single kayak with proper paddling technique and kayaking rescue skills from a professional kayaking coach! Take up 1 star kayaking course and make the first step towards a whole new world of adventure!
* This 1 Star course is a collaboration with A Lumi Pte Ltd
Skills you will learn
- Lifting and carrying
- Launching and coming ashore
- Disembarking and embarking
- Forward paddle a circuit of 100m with directional control
- Reverse paddle a circuit of 25m with directional control
- Forward and reverse sweep strokes
- Planned capsize followed by swim ashore with retention of kayak and paddle
- Emptying of water
- Simple beginnings of moving sideways (‘J’-draw)
- Simple beginnings of stern rudder (going in a straight line)
- Simple beginnings of low recovery
- Rafted ‘TX’ rescue
Disclaimer: Please note that you join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. By signing up for this event, you are agreeing to all our Terms & Conditions.
Sign up here By clicking RSVP BUTTON!
2 days, 8am - 2pm each day
$85 / person