This course is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare for the ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification Exam and become effective group fitness instructors.
There are hundreds of personal training certifications available on the market, but only one rooted in 30 years of science-based research from ACE, the world's largest nonprofit health and fitness certification organization.
The ISA Certified Personal Trainer Course equips you with the skills and knowledge to plan customized training programmes, conduct 1-on-1 training sessions with clients, and to attain the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Personal Trainer Certification, one of the most respected and sought-after personal training certification in the health and fitness industry worldwide.
What is ACE
ACE educates, certifies, and represents more than 58,000 fitness professionals, health coaches, and other allied health professionals every day.
Becoming a part of our team means gaining an advocate on your behalf, a nonprofit leader working to help highly qualified professionals contribute to the national solution to physical inactivity and obesity.
As the largest certifier in our space, ACE offers four certifications accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA), the gold standard in the United States for assessing professional competence, and numerous specialities aimed at helping professionals lead special populations.
- Minimum age of 18
- Valid CPR-AED Certification
- 42 hours over 2 months (approximately 2 months)
- Either Monday & Wednesday evenings + selected Sundays OR Tuesday & Thursday evenings + selected Sundays
Continuing Education Credits
2.0 ACE CECs awarded upon passing ACE Examination
Note: Course fees inclusive of GST.
Grants Available (Terms & Conditions apply)
- SkillsFuture: up to $500.00 for Singaporeans 25 years and above
- UTAP: 50% of unfunded course fees for NTUC members (capped at $250.00/year)
Bring a friend (or more)!
Receive special ISA discounts when you sign up with your friends!
- Register with a friend and receive a discount of $21.40 per person
- Register in a group of 6 or more and receive a discount of $107.00 per person